First of all, there comes the title of your research proposal. The topic of the research proposal should be concise and informative. There should be a functional relationship with the topic of the research proposal. The functional relationship means that the title of your research proposal should clearly indicate the dependent and independent variables. The title of the research proposal should also be catchy and it should be attractive for the readers. Some interesting topics for the social sciences research proposal are given below;
- What are the origins of humanism?
- The Social Gospel and early American sociology
- Humanist sociology today
- Concepts of the quality life
- How to measure the quality of the life?
These are some important topics for the social sciences research proposal. You can also select a social science research proposal topic in the similar way or you can get research proposal writing help form dissertation proposal writing services UK.
It is the brief summary of your research proposal. It should consist of 300 words. You should write the following things in the abstract of the research proposal;
- You should write the research question in it
- If there is any hypothesis of your research, then you can write it in the abstract
- Never forget to write the main findings of your research in the abstract
- If you are going to use any sample or instrument in your research, then you can also write it in the abstract
- Write the rationale of the study in the abstract
The main purpose of the introduction is to introduce your topic. You should write the following things in the introduction of the research proposal;
- State the basic purpose of the research
- You should provide some background information related to the topic of the research proposal
- Write the worth of the rationale
- There should be a brief description of all the main points and sub-points of your research proposal
- There are some dependent and independent variables in each research. You should try to provide the brief explanation of all the dependent and independent variables of your research in the introduction of the research proposal
- You should also try to explain the hypothesis of your research in the introduction
- If you have used some key terms in the research proposal, then you should try to provide the definitions of these key terms
This is the outline for writing the introduction of a research proposal. If you are going to write a social sciences research proposal, then it is also necessary for you to write the introduction of the research proposal by following this outline.
Before writing the literature review for your research proposal, you should read the guidelines of your supervisor. Some supervisors provide you guidelines to write a separate literature review. On the other hand, some supervisors provide guidelines that a literature review should be incorporated into the introduction section. If your supervisor provides you guidelines to write a separate literature review, then you should write the following things in the literature review;
- Provide a comparison and contrast of your research to the already published research
- You should indicate your abilities to synthesize the existing research
- Try to convince your readers that your research will be significant
- Write a conceptual framework related to your research
This is an outline for writing the literature review of your research proposal. If you are going to write the literature review of the social sciences research proposal, then you should follow these guidelines.
There are two basic types of the research methodologies and you should select one of them in order to collect the data for your research. The research methodology is the most important component of your research. If you mention the research methodology in the research proposal, then the readers will also get the idea about the type of data collection. If you are going to write a social science research proposal, then it is also necessary for you to mention the research methodology in the research proposal.
The basic aim of the discussion section is to convince the readers that your proposed research has some potential impacts. If you are going to write social science research proposal, then you should try to write the following things;
- You should try to communicate a sense of enthusiasm
- Try to mention the weakness along with the strengths of your proposed research
- There should be financial constraints of your proposed research in the discussion
- Try to mention the early development stage of your research area
Results and findings:
If you are going to write a research proposal, then you will not have any results and findings. You should try to write the expected results and findings of the proposed research. When you are going to write a social science research proposal, then you should try to avoid following mistakes in the research proposal;
- Failure to provide the proper frame of the research questions
- Failure to mention the boundaries of your research
- Try to write something that is not related to your research question
- Failure to follow the length of the research proposal
- Failure to provide the valid references
These are the some mistakes that you should avoid while writing the research proposal. To avoid any mistake, get PhD dissertation writing service and ensure your admission in a reputable university.